Kavan 12v Starter

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 17:00:09 AKST 2004

I have mine mounted on a double-niCad 6 cell pack.  1800mah cells, drives about 14 volts.  Will turn over my REALLY high compression Mintor 1.70 with ease.  Easy to recharge, very portable.
    BUT - throw away the stock cone, and buy the Sullivan pink (or blue, I can't remember)....the stock one hardens up, slips, scars spinners....not good.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net