Speaking of lessons learned (was are you looking for somethin g)

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Jan 19 11:31:53 AKST 2004

I'll debate that one Del.    For all practical purposes the digital trims
are best for me.   I had a mechanical trim transmitter(wont mention any name
brands) and during landing one time I accidentally pulled the elevator trim
all the way down instead of the throttle causing the plane to balloon up.  I
had the same thing going on that Kieth did only I use a tray and needless to
say I blew those landing points.  PLUS the digital trims wont accidentally
get knock off when handling the transmitter when it is off.  .Now I know if
your plane is trimmed properly all you have to do is set the trims to
center. But incidental things happen.  FWIW...

Wayne G.