Focus-2 on web sites

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 14:14:41 AKST 2004

Kind of echoing what Eric says, I've got a new Focus 2 kit in the
garage, waiting for me to mess it up<G>
Looks as if I'll be hard pressed to make many mistakes.  Don't know
about flying, but I like the looks of this kit even more than the focus
1.  And I figure that one was hard to beat.

Bill Glaze