Anyone else? Scam or Not?

Larry Diamond jed241 at msn.com
Thu Jan 15 13:20:53 AKST 2004

Anthony,

It was a long e-mail which I read pretty fast...I missed where he actually asked for a 330L's (Extremely Bold). Now I feel pretty stupid putting my response out on the discussion group...I'll go back to being my humble self <vbg>

Just thought the guy was asking for assistance...

Wonder if this guy is playing a practical joke on Jason...?

See ya,

Larry