servo selections

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 05:13:43 AKST 2004

Welcome Tim.
    My choice has been Airtronics for radio gear so can't mention specific
servo numbers in Futaba or JR. I would go with best Coreless ballbearing
servo you can justify. Fast response is most important in higher classes of
pattern flying. You can get by with slower responding servos in beginning
class but I consider that a poor investment. You may get lucky and find
someone on this list that has/is upgrading to digital servos and selling off
their other quality servos. Definitely avoid the cheap sport servos for
precision use.

          del
               NSRCA - 473