Houston pattern warm-up 04'

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 18:19:30 AKST 2004

R/C Pilots:

Don Ramsey and I would like to cordially invite you to a one-day pattern warm-up event for the Houston, TX area.

The event will take place at Scobee Field (Houston, TX) on March 6, 2004. (no Rain date set yet)

The general idea of this event will be LOW-KEY, fun, and educational....and to get everyone in the groove for the upcoming season.  This is a non-sanctioned event and points will not be awarded.

*******A day of comraderie and education for anyone interested in pattern********
No awards....raw score sheets will be used and given back to pilots for review.
All classes flown and as many rounds as possible.

Place: Scobee field - 450'x80' paved runway, tables, shade, restrooms.
Landing fee: $5
Pilots meeting: 9am
AMA required
All classes will be flown and as many rounds as possible
Any AMA legal aircraft are welcome in the 401 class
All skills levels are encouraged to come out and experience pattern in a low-key, non-competitive event.
Peer Judging
No lunch served.....McD's close by.

Please reply asap so that we may plan accordingly.

Regards,
Mark Hunt

P.S. Please forward this message to any Houston area pilots who may be interested in the event.