What engine mount for a Focus?

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Jan 14 10:20:56 AKST 2004

Looks like I can get them $$ togeather for a Mintor 170 with a Mintor
Carbon Pipe.  My first pattern plane was a GB Finesse 120 that I bought off
of a guy last year.  All I had to do was drop my YS 120 in it and program
my radio.  So I have little experience with 2M ships and there setup.

Michael
NSRCA 3618