ott light true color

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 11 12:33:53 AKST 2004

Most of your dentists will have these in their offices. It helps you to make a better color match, especially when restoring front teeth. I'm not sure how much benefit these would be from a modeling prospective. I don't know if that would help you see imperfections any better, but adding more light may be helpful.

Emory Schroeter.