Any pattern flying near NE Arkansas?

Larry Caldwell 4larryc at bscn.com
Sat Jan 10 20:20:38 AKST 2004

Hello to all,

I'm just starting out in pattern flying, and maybe I'm running in to a
problem others have seen.  There isn't any activity close by that I am
aware of; and I'd like to find somewhere reasonably close to go where I
might learn a bit from the experienced fliers.  I live near Jonesboro,
Arkansas, up in the Northeast corner of the state.  So far, the closest
place I've found with much activity is Springfied MO, and that's a 4
hour drive from here.

Does anybody know of anywhere closer that might accomodate a beginning
pattern flier?

Thanks,

Larry Caldwell
Brookland, Arkansas