Any pattern flying near NE Arkansas?

Larry Caldwell 4larryc at bscn.com
Sat Jan 10 20:36:41 AKST 2004

I got to meet Mike last year when he was on his way to the Nats.  Nice
man; it turned out I'm acquainted with his dad.  Trouble is, Hot Springs
is 4 hrs away as well.

Neat story about when I met Mike.  I'll keep it short. Mike was getting
in some practice on the way, and was at an airport I work at some.  My
son was with me, he flies rc as well.  Son watches Mike a minute, and
then quietly said to me " Wow, I've never seen anybody fly like that
before."
Master of understatement my son is...

Larry

# discussion-request at nsrca.org