My Head is Spinning! (Long)

Nik Middleton middlen4 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 10:41:04 AKST 2004

Dave valid comments.

But....

Setting aside, initial costs, total cost of ownership etc, the ONE thing
that keeps me firmly in the 4C camp is consistent idle.  What I have
witnessed with my own eyes at US/European Nats, and World championships, is
that if there is a dead stick after say, a long downline, it is ALWAYS and I
really do mean always, a 2C.  You might say that it's an incorrect setup,
but if the people at the peak are having this problem, what hope for us mere
mortals?

rgds