My Head is Spinning!

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 07:32:35 AKST 2004

I am very happy w/ my Webra 1.45. It was running as
good as ever when I switched, no issues, good
transition good idle, one flip starting etc.

I got this bigger plane and wanted more power, just to
be sure; so I got the W 1.60 w/MC carb. I dont have
enough time on this to speak beyond what others have
said.

Incidentally the main reason I am flying the 2 strokes
is the lower initial cost plus lower overall fuel
cost.