My Head is Spinning!

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Jan 9 06:48:33 AKST 2004

Brian, you've had excellent results running Webra 145's without the MC carb.
(I can't imagine your engine running any better:)) From your initial
impressions of the MC carb on your new 160, would you recommend the change
to the MC carb for the 145? (Not ready to change yet, just trying to develop
a competitive attitude:) I know that other experienced pilots believe in it.
(Tony F, Mike Mueller have voiced opinion to that effect in the past....)

I'm just curious how many of you out there are running the 145 without the
MC and feel that it is satisfactory. (Maybe I'm just to new to realize the
benefits?)

Chris White
NSRCA 3601