My Head Is Spinning!

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jan 9 06:52:16 AKST 2004

Scott:

I have been flying the YS 4-cycle engines ever since they came out.  I have run EVERY YS 4-cycle 53-140 that was ever made.  I replaced a rear bearing ONE TIME.  Since then, I have not had to replace anything other than a piston/ring/sleeve after 800+ flights.
Hard to beat that kind of history...

I'm sure the OS is also very good.

Tony Stillman
Radio South