"Building a Pattern Airplane" book

David Gundling DGundling at compuserve.com
Thu Jan 8 15:15:05 AKST 2004

Message text written by INTERNET:discussion at nsrca.org
>Dave
Dave, several people beat me to your question, but I have tried the
electrical tape to hold the pipe insulation as well as zip ties.  Both will
work fine.
Another approach is to seal the inside edge of the arms where you want the
foam to attach with epoxy or polyurethane and then use the self adhesive
weather
stripping avail at any home improvement center.  The black high density
foam
type works well.

Thanks everyone else for your input too......

Don Atwood<

Don,

Thanks for the reply. Didn't try either tape or ties, was looking for a
"neat" solution.
 I did try sealing the inside of the arms with epoxy but that didn't work
with the self adhesive gray weather stripping that I used.

Dave
# discussion-request at nsrca.org