District 6 - Judging seminar contact (families at NATS)

Don Ramsey donramsey at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 8 14:30:31 AKST 2004

Yeah, I do!

dr
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Van Putte
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 5:27 PM
  Subject: Re: District 6 - Judging seminar contact (families at NATS)

  On Jan 8, 2004, at 3:01 PM, Glen.Watson at aspentech.com wrote:

    Year before last a judge certificationcoursewas held in Waco.

    If someone took the lead to host such an event this year that was geographically desirable in Texas like Waco, I am sure it would be well attended by the Texas dist 6 competitorsjustlike to last one.  I would bet the current chairman of the judging committee who happens to live in our district (Houston area) could be persuaded to conduct the course.

  Hint, hint. Don Ramsey, do you feel your ears burning? <VBG>

  Ron Van Putte