District 6 - Judging seminar contact (families at NATS)

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Thu Jan 8 12:05:20 AKST 2004

There's always the Ball Jar Museum!

> Gray,
>
> Is that where you took the clinic? I thought there was one here in
D6 the year before last prior to NATS. I would prefer to take it at
the first of the season.

> I'm seriously considering NATS, already working on the wife :-).  I
may even bring the family if it makes it an easier sell.

> What's everyone's experience regarding families at NATS? Is there
anything in Muncie for them to do when they get bored watching planes?

> Is there RV parking anywhere close to the flying sites?
>
> Thanks,
> Keith Black

the judging clinic in Muncie Sunday night.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org