"Building a Pattern Airplane" book

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 06:36:01 AKST 2004

In a message dated 1/7/2004 4:31:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
drykert at rochester.rr.com writes:
Jon..

    There had been a comment about getting publishers permission to put it
up on the NSRCA web site. I don't know if that went any further than that
though.. A comment?..
    It was a great help for pilots entering pattern. Many have sworn by it
usefulness especially for those of us in the pockets with little or no
activity. It saved my bacon a few times.
I am working with Bruce Thompson to see if we can adapt this to an Adobe PDF
format for distribution.  Please be patient, we had basically shelved the
publication, all copies gone, and are now working thru the considerations of what
will be required to control the distribution electronically.

Best bet for the interim is borrow a copy from a friend until we reach a
decision as to how to manage the electronic distribution issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Don Atwood