"Building a Pattern Airplane" book

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 03:30:27 AKST 2004

Jon..

    There had been a comment about getting publishers permission to put it
up on the NSRCA web site. I don't know if that went any further than that
though.. A comment?..
    It was a great help for pilots entering pattern. Many have sworn by it
usefulness especially for those of us in the pockets with little or no
activity. It saved my bacon a few times.

              del
               NSRCA - 473