AMA renewal

Maureen E. Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Tue Jan 6 06:55:32 AKST 2004

Members:

You will not receive a membership card this year.  You will receive a sticker that says NSRCA 2004 to put on the back of your AMA card.  The sticker is attached to an information form that is mailed out to all members as soon as I process your memberships.  I have mailed out the forms and stickers to everyone who has joined or renewed, except memberships I have received in the past 5-6 days.  If any of you have joined and have not received the sticker and your information form, please contact me privately at mdunphy at avsia.com.

Thank you.

Maureen Dunphy
NSRCA Secretary
Phone 662-462-5480