Focus-2

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 15:10:01 AKST 2004

I picked up a new Focus II last week, and watching Lee fly his, I was
torn between more spectating of his flying, and going home to work on
mine.  What he didn't say was that there was a HUGE wind blowing; didn't
seem to bother him too much........sure kept a lot of us ribbon clerks
on the ground.  Still beautiful days.  No snow.......in the
70's........sure wish it would hold.

Bill Glaze