Focus-2

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Mon Jan 5 12:54:47 AKST 2004

That's one of 3 gals I managed to empty over the Christmas/New Year
holidays.  The weather in NC has been off-the-charts beautiful
considering the time of year.

It's great when friends can fit us into their travel plans.  Eric is
such an enthusiast it's an instant recharge just being around him.
Also, Don Szczur was down yesterday to pick up a new Temptation and
Focus II and do flight tests.  Don is another maximum die-hard, and he
sure can fly the a$$ off an airplane!  Inspiration!

Same for any of y'all if you happen to come through central Carolina,
and the weather's decent.  We've got planes, and I'd rather fly than
work.  All I need is an excuse.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models