TEST- now motor mount Poll

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Jan 2 16:04:57 AKST 2004

Ed,
I'm curious as to what size center bolt you employ in your roto-mounts?
I tried making one and the weight came out at a little over 5 ounces. I
abandoned the idea in favor of a simplified version of a Hyde that I can
make at 3&1/2 oz. With the exception of the Sig rails mine costs about
25 cents.
Georgie