Airtronics Low Profile Aileron Servos?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jan 1 12:52:46 AKST 2004

Hey Steve...I'll check for you.  I still have a few, however I've been using the 94758 digitals.  I have them installed sideways...so fit isn't an issue.

I'll check on the others though...The 94921 is still listed on the website and is in the 2004 price book...so I'm pretty sure they're still making and distributing them.

If you're working with a local hobby shop, contact me offlist (Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com) and I can help you put them in touch with the right people...

Mark