Eclipse Experiences

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Feb 29 06:05:52 AKST 2004

On Feb 29, 2004, at 8:54 AM, Steve & Cindy Kessler wrote:

> By the way, I wish my Panacea had lasted more than 10 flights.  It too
> felt good.  I must admit I am partial to the look of the Eclipse.  The
> fuse has a much more gentle and rounded curves.  The Eclipse simply
> looks fantastic.  I need a web site like yours.  I have over 100
> Eclipse, Fantasy and Panacea build photos.  I will post various
> aspects on RCUniverse if there is a need.

Bummer!  I just found out that your Panacea only lasted 10 flights.
That must have hurt.

I would appreciate seeing your Panacea build photos and your comments
about c.g. for the wing tube location you used.

I'd also appreciate hearing about the experiences of others in building
and flying the Panacea, especially Todd Blose and B. W. Ponder, who
have probably been flying theirs for a couple of months.

Ron Van Putte