Eclipse Experiences

Steve & Cindy Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Sun Feb 29 05:54:55 AKST 2004

Bob,

I use the OS 140 EFI, Macs 2.25" rise header and the ES2C140L90 CF pipes.  I have plenty of power.

By the way, I wish my Panacea had lasted more than 10 flights.  It too felt good.  I must admit I am partial to the look of the Eclipse.  The fuse has a much more gentle and rounded curves.  The Eclipse simply looks fantastic.  I need a web site like yours.  I have over 100 Eclipse, Fantasy and Panacea build photos.  I will post various aspects on RCUniverse if there is a need.

Steve