JR 9X

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Feb 26 11:25:14 AKST 2004

Ed:

I am sure.  The FCC tests the RF module AND the transmitter as a complete
unit.  That's why there a differed FCC Type numbers for systems that use the
same RF module......

These MUST be tested as a system.  That is also why it is illegal to put,
for example, an FMA FM RF deck into a Pro-Line transmitter.  The FMA deck is
fine, but the transmitter/RF deck system has not be approved by the FCC when
attached to a Pro-Line encoder (transmitter).

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505