receiver antenna placement

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 10:29:41 AKST 2004

Earl:
I find that extremely interesting.  The only radio I've had to run a
bonding wire with was my first one, a Babcock 3 channel ca. 1954.  They
wanted everything bonded, from the rudder control wire, rudder/throttle
exscapements, servo case, etc.
up to and including the engine.  Every piece of metal on the airplane,
including the landing gear.  What a pain!  It was, of course, AM.

Bill Glaze