PPG basecoat clear coat question

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Feb 24 09:35:02 AKST 2004

Troy:

Yes, the DCC is listed at 8 hours for the paint to cure to a point where you
can mask on it.  I usually spray 2 colors in a day, but that would just
about be the limit....

Using the DBC will get the job done much quicker, but for the price of being
more susceptible to fuel problems if the finish is scratched...

Both systems have good points and bad!  I sell much more DCC stuff, but I do
sell quite a bit of DBC as well....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.