Fuel Line setup for A mintor 170

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 17:20:39 AKST 2004

I've used the 90 degree tettra fittings with no problems.  Very neat look,
but pricey.  to keep cost down I have also epoxied in a couple 1/8" brass
tubes with the proper bend for almost $0.  If you don't have a removable
canopy that snaps out then this is a good way to go.  On the removable
canopy planes, I put a bulkhead inside and use a feedthrough fitting that
can be used as a connect/disconnect point.  Cleaner outside.

--Lance