Fuel Line setup for A mintor 170

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sun Feb 22 17:19:12 AKST 2004

Well to let you all know the mintor is running beautiful.  I have about 3/4 of a gallon through it now.  One thing I did was instead of pulling the fuel line off of the pump and filling the tank on the test stand I put in a T and fuel dot.  However when filling I soon found that not only did the tank start filling but the engine was getting flooded.  I have seen where people run the fuel line outside  the airplane off of 2 fittings.  Would this be a better solution?  I know the YS DZ guys have the same problem.  What is everyone else doing besides using a pair of hemostats?

Thank You

Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3618