How to unsubscribe

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Feb 20 03:43:02 AKST 2004

--On Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:36 PM -0800 NSRCA Canada-West <nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca> wrote:

> ... I've tried putting unsubscribe in the subject line... then the body.. no joy.

> Sorry to ask but could someone tell me how.

I've put complete instructions here, with helpful links
to an unsubscribe page.  There's also an explanation
of what "plain text" is.

<http://moleski.net/rc/nsrca/unsub.htm>

Short answer, for those who have eyes to see:

1. Send the message to: discussion-request at nsrca.org

2. Leave the subject line blank.

3. In the body of the message on the first line type two words:

                    leave discussion

4. Set your software to send PLAIN TEXT (ASCII or ANSI).

5. Send the message.

							Marty
# discussion-request at nsrca.org