Throttle servo

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Wed Feb 18 05:33:15 AKST 2004

I've used the HS-55 for throttle on a .40 size Ultra Stick. It never failed, but I became less happy with its control authority, and it's tolerance to vibration was suspect. Meaning it's ability to return to the same place in relation to the throttle stick became less reliable.

On my .25 size models it's worked fine.

Michael Ramsey