prophecy ?

Tim Wortkoetter twortkoetter at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 17:38:31 AKST 2004

John,

I just set up the control throws and the elevator
doesn't look like 3/8" isn't very much.  I have never
flown anything like this before so I just want to make
sure that it is enough.  I usually have more throw on
my extra and sport planes.  Still in the learning
curve and if there is anything I should know about my
first time flying a 2m please let me know.  Thanks in
advance.

Tim Wortkoetter