Contest Board Procedures

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 18:01:21 AKST 2004

Thanks a bunch, Ron and John.  We all must pay attention to those dates.  After only a few months with the 2005 rules we must finalize our input for 2007.  This always seems to catch everyone by surprise.  Let's not do it again!
   This summer we need to start thinking about new sequences, if that is what people want.
--Lance