Central Hobbies Service A++

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Wed Feb 11 17:22:51 AKST 2004

Similar great experience here also. Had a ground shipment get misdelivered
by UPS. They could have easily said "carrier problem, not ours" and forced
me to reorder.

Instead, they 1 day overnighted a replacement order, paid this shipping. I
assume they probably got a claim processed, but I didn't have to fuss with
anything. They fixed the problem as soon as they were notified, and they
have a very happy customer.