Contest Scoring Software

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 20:32:31 AKST 2004

Gene,

Hey, that's pretty nice for a BETA version of a "hobby project"! I'm not a
CD but it looks like you've covered most of the bases already. I know how
these things are, the underpinnings are the most important part and it looks
like you've already accomplished that. Getting rid of "warts" is easy.

Kudos on all the work that I know it took to put this together.

Keith Black