Voltage Regulator

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 15:00:29 AKST 2004

Dennis,
>From what I know about JR8411s you want the 5.1 volt to minimize servo
buzzing which just eats up battery capacity.  It is also good if you are
using NiCds or NiMHs because it will stay in regulation even if the pack is
down to 5.5 volts.  (Don't try to run them that low though)  Talk to Troy or
Greg but that is what I think they are using.  What have you got now?  If it
is a Jaccio I can set it to whatever you want.
Jim