Selling your used stuff, and getting something for it.

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 07:16:13 AKST 2004

I must be the lucky one, I havent had any problems yet. I do take my own personal idea of precautions though. The main one being, I dont buy anything from someone who will not give me a steet address. A box number only and I dont bid. I also check the feedback, (guess that is an obvious one) and wont bid if there are any negatives or nuetrals. I also only pay with credit card, this gives some protection. I dont send anything out till I have money in pocket (this, too, should be obvious). I have yet to get "burned" either as a seller (which would not be easy anyway) or as a buyer. If you pay with money order or some other snail mail form, make sure you have a real street address. That way you can send Billy Joe Bob Bubba over to visit with the seller. ;-))