Selling your used stuff, and getting something for it.

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 07:05:28 AKST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 9:40 AM, Del K. Rykert wrote:

> I wondered the same thing... There are many negatives dealing with
> E-Bay. They don't address issues and don't help you directly resolve
> disputes. They don't even block or kick problem people off even
> thought they don't abide by E-Bay's rules.

My wife and I have experience with E-Bay and can say that they do block
problem people and people who don't abide by E-Bay rules.  I bought one
of the 800 mw "spy cameras" on E-Bay.  E-Bay blocked the transaction
when they discovered that it came with a microphone (E-Bay rules
specify no microphone).  My wife bid on several E-Bay items and was not
aware she'd won because her internet server "thought" the winning
notifications were spam and blocked them.  She was banned from using
E-Bay.

Ron Van Putte