Servos

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 09:17:42 AKST 2004

Troy:
I'd be thrilled to death to get such a spec sheet.  JR used to have them
in just about every hobby shop, but I haven't seen any for some time
now, and they've brought out quite a few new servos.  Thanks Much.
And Eric; you're right on time with help again.  Also Thanks to Larry
for the fast reply!
I'm setting up a brand new Focus II, and want to use all new stuff! :-)

Bill Glaze