equipment question prophecy

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 19:18:48 AKST 2004

Tim,

Not sure on the spinner size, you'll need to measure
the fuselage at the front.  Make sure you don't go
bigger than the fuselage.  Usually most planes use
either 2.75 or 3".  Whichever size, make sure you
order the FAI spinner (Tru-turn), the lightened back
plate is good but not vital, you'll have plenty of
power.

I don't know much about pumps or pipes for that
engine. I'll see what I can find out.  In the mean
time heck out this site.

http://www.rcpattern.com/2cycle.htm

Look near the bottom and you'll see several examples
of setup information for the OS 160.  Looks like
several people are running without a pump.

1400 maH pack will be fine, even for digital servos.
I use NiMH but use whatever you want.  No need to go
to lithium.   Only advantage there is weight.

We buy most of our pattern stuff from Central Hobbies
(www.centralhobbies.com) but radio south is also good
(www.radiosouthrc.com).  If you order something from
central talk to Mitch, he needs an item.  Phil and I
just ordered a bunch of stuff but will probably order
again.

Ed