Next revolution in pattern planes?

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Fri Dec 31 18:30:27 AKST 2004

Matt,

You were close. The year was 1977 and the location was Springfield, Ohio.
That was the year a twister went through the competition site the night before
and tore down, among other things, one of the tents that was used to store
the models in. It was quite a mess, but the contest went ahead as scheduled.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com