time to pass the torch

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Dec 31 11:39:09 AKST 2004

Dear NSRCA members:

It has been my privilege to serve as your President during the past two years.  Working with our current VP's and Executive Board has been a pleasure!  Each one has their own special talents and input that they bring to the table.  This wonderful mix helps us to move the sport of Pattern forward to new heights each year.

It has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to what the new officers will do to lead NSRCA to bigger and better things!

I have tried to do my best to improve officer relationships and strengthen our organization.  Now I hope to take that to another level as an AMA VP.  You can bet that I will be there at Muncie with your interests in mind!  Sure, I will be representing all modeling, but I think everyone that knows me knows that my heart is with this very special group of people and their love of aerobatics!

Now, I ask each of you to lend your support to whoever our leaders will be for the next two years...  It has been a great ride, but now it is time to pass the torch....

FLIGHT COMPLETE!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.