Description Re: Snap rolls (MK clipped for repost)

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 17:46:32 AKST 2004

Good suggestion, Matt.  But I think it's important to clarify and differentiate "Yaw" displacement (which I interpret as angular deviation in yaw) form "Track displacement" (which I propose to be the overall "sideways" shift of the track of the CG that occurs as a result of the snap).
    To me, those are two different animals;  I say NO angular yaw offset permitted, but lateral TRACK displacement okay...up to how much may be a hair to split by those so inclined.

Personally, I think we change the Snap scoring to 0 or 10, and be done with it.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net