Poll Vote.

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Dec 30 12:13:24 AKST 2004

Is BoB a CPA?   hee! hee!

wg

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Hartley
  To: A NSRCA Mail List
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:59 PM
  Subject: Poll Vote.

  The votes are coming fast and furious!

  Three points need to be made about the votes!
   No name, no vote.
   No class, no vote.
   No AMA number, no vote.

  Be sure and click only one box for your class! If you make a mistake, you can click it again and it will go away.

  I have asked Bob Pasterollo to assist me in the final tabulation. He has graciously agreed. I will take the page off sometime during the afternoon of the first of January.

  I will also send the source or data page to both presidential candidates.

  VOTE!
  Ed