Judging; (was: Displacement during snaps )

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Dec 30 10:42:54 AKST 2004

You have 100% total agreement from here!!!!!!

"About the only thing that has remained the same is this: Judging
remains a thankless and necessary job that every one of us must
do to the best of his or her ability. Pattern dies without it. There
is no question in my mind that we will never be able to get everyone

to see, understand, remember all the specific downgrades and
generally know everything there is to know about it, even if we
could
define absolutely everything. In fact, the more complex the
definition, the lower the degree of retention. We can only try.

Just like flying, practice is an important element and our exposure
will always be limited in that regard."