Snap rolls

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 08:35:52 AKST 2004

The more you add complex, power-hungry elements to the vertical maneuvers (or angular center manuevers), in Masters... the more you broaden the gap created by "equipment".  Or said another way, the result of these types of additions only forces MORE expensive equipment choices.

To broaden interest, and sustain long term flyers, should we not consider equipment costs ALSO as we consider sequence designs?

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net