snap displacement

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Dec 29 13:33:17 AKST 2004

Earl:

Really good description!  I am working now on my own snaps to improve the initial elevator "break".  I suggest to everyone else to take the time to think over how you do a snap.  This next year, I will be looking much harder for a break prior to rotation...  If not, you will know that you earned that zero!  LOL

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505