Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Jerry Voth jjvoth at mtelco.net
Wed Dec 29 12:20:15 AKST 2004

How would you judge a snap that meets all the criteria that has been mentioned in this thread that constitutes a good snap but takes almost a full second to complete?

I also was at the T.O.C. when the guy that won used opposite rudder just prior to his vertical snaps-as I recall it was a very quick move. Wouldn't they be zeroed using the current thinking because the initial break was sideways before the up break?

kJerry